|Models DD2H5.5 Include:
||Approximate Dive Capacities:
- 2 Second Stage Demand Regulators
- 2 Sixty foot reinforced breathing hoses
- 1 Compressor-engine assembly
- 1 Divers flag and 3 ft. intake stack assembly
- 1 Float tube and inflator
- 2 Float retainer straps
- 1 Heavy duty Cordura float tube cover
- 2 divers to 90 ft max.
- 3 divers to 75 ft max.
- 4 divers to 60 ft max.
- Direct Drive compressor design with main bearings and eccentrics mounted directly on engine shaft.
- Double piston compressor with teflon piston rings delivers oil free air passing OSHA and Grade "E" breathing air specifications.
- Compressor is constructed with aluminum heads, crankcase, cylinders, and pistons.
- Special Acrylic E-Coat to help fight corrosion.
- Stainless steel valves.
- Anodized aluminum valve plates with E-Coat to help resist corrosion.
- Two sealed ball bearings mounted direct drive onto engine crankshaft.
- Power required by compressor approximately 4 HP maximum.
- Quiet design pressure relief valve is factory set to 85 psig.
- Six foot silicone heat dissipating compressor hose to cool discharge air.
- Air Flow: 20.0 cfm @ 0 psi
17.3 cfm @ 25 psi
14.2 cfm @ 50 psi
11.2 cfm @ 75 psi
8.4 cfm @ 100 psi
- High air intake on top of flag mast assures clean breathing air (3 feet above compressor).
- Air hose comes off front of float such that unit always points into wind keeping air intake upwind of the engine.
- Stainless steel screen in intake mast filters dirt out before entering compressor.
- In-line air filter cartridge screws onto each air hose has easy inspection and replacement of filter media.
REGULATORS: (New ZEAGLE quality, top of the line regulator)
- Bright yellow for high visibility in water.
- Tough abrasion resistant PVC outer jacket, nylon braid reinforcement, clear PVC inner core, and white nylon inner lining.
- Pressure rated to 250 psi, and passes OSHA and Grade "E" breathing air specifications.
- Highly buoyant materials, to keep hose floating and prevent underwater snags.
- All nylon hose fittings will NEVER corrode.
- Air hoses can be used to rinse gear and boat after dive.
- In an emergency a garden hose could be used as an air hose.
- Nylon fittings are easily screwed together by hand, and are highly crush resistant sealing after being run over by a car.
- ZEAGLE 2nd stage regulator custom pneumatically balanced design for low pressure breathing air from compressors.
- Equipped with airflow adjustment lever for pre-dive setting and during dive setting.
- Simple maintenance and repair with few tools.
- Regulator comes with a limited lifetime warranty. (To keep lifetime warranty in effect the regulators must be serviced annually by ZEAGLE factory in Zephyrhills, Florida.)
FLOAT MOUNTING PLATFORM:
- Heavy duty float tube made on a farm tractor tube mold gives large outside with small inside diameter.
- Large outside diameter of over 3 feet.
- Heavy duty Cordura (1000 denier) float tube cover provides much better outdoor durability.
- Quick side release buckles on tube straps.
- Inflator (included) for inflation of float tube with compressor can also be used for inflating car tires, inflatable boats, etc.
ENGINE COMPRESSOR MOUNT:
- Thick advanced plastic alloy for durability, but flexible so that it won't scratch decks.
- Fuel resistant and UV light resistant.
- Dish shaped to ride low in float tube giving a low center of gravity.
- Air supply hose is routed through front of mounting platform and float tube making unit more stable in rough water.
- Aluminum handles mounted on front and back for ease in handling.
DIMENSIONAL SIZE AND WEIGHT:
- All stainless steel mounting hardware.
- Structural aluminum base plate recessed in plastic platform to prevent scratching decks.
- Aluminum-plastic-aluminum base plate lamination creates a strong flex resistant mounting platform.
- Storage in a 19.25" x 19.25" x 14.5"(high) space without float tube.
- Compressor unit weighs 52 lbs. Honda 5.5
- Total shipping weight in one 22" x 22" x 26" box is approximately 98 lbs. (Two boxes for UPS shipping: 22" x 22" x 16" & 22" x 22" x 12" = 69 & 27 lbs.)
- Honda 5.5 HP, 4 cycle gasoline engine with overhead valves.
- Engine has low oil shutoff option.
- Plastic splash guard over carburetor intake filter.
- Uses straight unleaded gas in tank and about 2/3 quart of oil in crankcase. (No oil gas mixing.)
- Engine will run 4 to 6 hours on a 3.88 quart gas tank.
- Electronic ignition gives stronger more reliable spark for easy starting.
- Positive crankcase ventilation preventing any piston blow-by exhaust gases from reaching compressor.
- Chosen for its reliability and world-wide parts availability.
Brief listing of models and information pages below. Click on picture or page for more details.
Please read our commonly asked questions page you may find questions you have not thought of yet!
If your question is not there please ask. Who knows it may soon be on our page.